Wayside Bike Multi-Tool is an excellent tool to have with you on any bike ride.
Remember that time on the trail when your brake lever reach went out of whack? Unfortunately, your multi-tool couldn’t get out of its own way to turn the adjustment screw. This 19-function multi-tool features individual hex keys that make it quick and easy to adjust any bolt. The Wayside Bike Multi-Tool features individually separable hex keys, allowing you to utilize them in the manner you need to vs what the multi-tool lets you.
Wayside Bike Multi-Tool Features:
- 19 Functions
- We’ve gone out of our way to pack this tool with as many useful functions as humanly possible.
- Individual Hex Keys
- The most common hex keys snap on and off the tool and can be used individually to be able easily to reach and properly torque any bolt head. All keys feature a ball end.
- Considered Tool Design
- The selection, length, and placement of each tool have been carefully thought out so that you have the right tool and can easily use it.
Wayside Bike Multi-Tool Details:
- 19 functions:
- Individual Hex Keys: “L” bend with ball-end to get into funky places: 2, 2.5, 3, 4 & 5mm sizes
- Knife Blade: Locking and serrated for your pleasure
- Chain Tool: 7–11 speed compatible
- Chain Assembly Hook: To assist in chain repair
- Disc Brake Pad Spreader: Easily resets disc brake pads
- 8mm Hex: With a hollow core that will accept loose hex keys to provide additional leverage
- Torx Keys: Essential for modern bikes: T25, T30 sizes
- Spoke Wrenches: Located on the chain tool handle: #0, #1 & #2 sizes
- Presta Valve Core Tool: Reinstalls or tightens tube valve core
- Flat Head Screwdriver
- 200g / 0.44lbs
Wayside Bike Multi-Tool Dimensions: