Muc-Off’s Water Soluble Bike Degreaser quickly and safely eliminates built-up oil, grease and grime on metal, plastic, rubber and seals.
Its unique, biodegradable formula means that after use it can be quickly rinsed away with water to leave your greasy bike parts completely clean. Their R&D team put in the hours to make sure the Water Soluble Bike Degreaser works on even the toughest of grime including waterproof grease and chain lube residue!
- Bio Formula easily cuts through tough grease
- Can be used on chains, gears, mechs and individual components
- Water Soluble formula for easy cleaning
- Works on the tough waterproof grease and chain wax
Directions For Use:
- Step 1 – Shake can to activate formula and apply to selected area for cleaning.
- Step 2 – Leave up to 5 minutes and use a brush or cloth to agitate stubborn grease, grime and other contaminants.
- Step 3 – Rinse with fresh, clean water and allow to dry or wipe away any excess with a clean cloth.
- Note – Do not use on hot surfaces!
Contains: Petroleum distillates, butane & propane propellant.
Keep away from heat, sparks and flames. Keep can away from any source of electricity. Do not puncture or incinerate (burn) container. Do not store above 120°F or in direct sunlight. Do not smoke while using. Avoid breathing vapors. Use with adequate ventilation. Intentional inhalation abuse (concentrating and inhaling vapors) may be harmful or fatal.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
FIRST AID: Eye Contact: Immediately flush eyes with water for several minutes. Get medical attention if irritation persists. Skin Contact: Wash thoroughly with soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. Inhalation: Move to fresh air. Get medical attention if irritation or other symptoms develop and persist. Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious or drowsy person. Immediately call a physician or poison control center.
CHEMTREC: 1-800-424-9300, 24 HR.
Contents are readily biodegradable to internationally recognized standards.