Vittoria Terreno XCR Tire – 29×2.25
Ripping through smooth ribbons of singletrack on knobby, overbuilt tires will only slow you down, and with that podium getting closer and closer, optimizing rolling resistance, and minimizing weight is a must. Vittoria Terreno XCR Tire are built to offer you the benefits of a slick tire on the singletrack, without ditching any semblance of traction. They feature a unique tread with fish-scale inspired center patch that is fast-rolling and semi-slick, while sharp, responsive braking and cornering lugs on the outside hold your wheel on its line through quick switchbacks. The tires feature an XC Race casing — Vittoria’s lightest tubeless-ready casing, so you can shed any extra grams while you book it up climbs, and straightaways, heading into your final lap with all of the energy you can muster. Vittoria employs its Graphene 2.0 compound on the Vittoria Terreno XCR Tire. This compound is designed to optimize grip in the event of showers, offering superior grip when things are wet and slick.
- Ditch rolling resistance and weight with this XC Race tire
- Smooth-rolling fish-scale center lugs are ramped and semi-slick
- Aggressive side knobs bite into corners, support you under braking
- The Featherweight XC-Race casing keeps the grams down while you charge
- Graphene 2.0 compound offers a sure-footed grip even in the wet