Vittoria Terreno Dry Gravel Tire 700×38 Anthracite Grey
Aggressive file tread, or super low-profile knob design? The Vittoria Terreno Dry Gravel Tire 700×38 Anthracite Grey bridges the gap between file treads and traditional all-conditions treads.
The key to this is the unique angled “fish scale” design, that allows the center tread to roll extremely fast, yet offers traction when loaded in cornering and braking. Add the transitional height mid and side tread, and the Vittoria Terreno Dry Gravel Tire 700×38 Anthracite Grey transitions as smoothly as it rolls.
From gravel grinding to medium conditions cross racing, the Terreno Dry offers consistent performance.
- 3 compounds in the tread (3C) for increased wear life and grip.
- 320 TPI cotton tubular casing: the pro rider’s tire of choice.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate performance.
- Ramped center scales provide a fast-rolling leading edge.
- Sharp, responsive braking and cornering edges.
There are no reviews yet.