Vittoria Morsa MTB Trail / Enduro Tires
From the Enduro World Series, to the Sea Otter Classic, to Crankworx, the Vittoria Morsa MTB Trail Tire has proven itself as a formidable weapon of choice for fast rolling Enduro and DH courses everywhere. How can a tire with so much traction roll this fast? The answer is the ramped leading edge design, medium tread. Depth and of course the 4C Graphene compound. The World Championship proven TNT bead, sidewall protection, and APF (anti-pinch-flat) insert only add to the appeal. Carvy loam trails and technical off-camber switchbacks are no match for the Morsa!
The Vittoria Morsa MTB Trail / Enduro tire is a tire that will break predictively, allow for fun drifts but not let you get out of hand thanks to the massive square knobs on the side.
Specs and Features:
- Multi-condition tire with an aggressive open tread.
- Curved siping provides maximum tactile grip.
- Ramped leading edges minimize rolling resistance.
- 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life and fast rolling.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate performance.