Vittoria Barzo XC Race MTB Tires
Riding technical XC? The Vittoria Barzo XC Race MTB Tires are the choice of World Champions, as well as the winners of the BC Bike Race. Where “aggressive” is an understatement and “speed” is measure in milliseconds.
How can such an aggressive XC tire roll so fast? The magic starts in the center tread, where Vittoria places an alternating ridge design, and progressive sipe angles. Cornering duties are handled by the moto-style block knobs, laid out in a proven V-formation. The result is a tire that corners as fast as it rolls, while still offering the protection of a full depth tread.
Gravel & Fire Roads? Check. Twisty Single track? Check. Tubeless? Check. Pro Proven? Check. Now all there is left is your local trail!
Vittoria Barzo XC Race MTB Tires Features:
- XC tire with aggressive tread design for the most technical terrain.
- Progressive sipe angle pattern increases cornering grip.
- Square knobs offer stability and durability.
- 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for unparalleled traction on technical courses.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip.
Vittoria Barzo XC Race MTB Tires Specs:
- Terrain: Loose, Mixed
- Weight: 610g
- Casing: 120 TPI Nylon