Ride Smarter And more Aware With Varia RTL510 Rearview Cycling Radar Tail Light.
This cycling radar is mounted neatly on the seat post, it provides visible and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. Plus, the bright tail light is visible in daylight from up to a mile away, so you can ride with confidence and with more peace of mind.
Varia RTL510 rearview cycling radar is just one part of cycling awareness. When paired with compatible Garmin devices, the system helps to create safer riding environment by alerting riders to vehicles approaching from behind. Green light? All good. Amber light? A vehicle is approaching. Red light? Take caution — a vehicle is approaching at high speeds. Ride safe.
In these dangerous times it is imperative to have as much awareness of your surroundings while out riding. Don’t be caught by surprise, use the RTL510 cycling radar to be aware, and ride safe.
See and Be Seen, Day or Night
- Provides visual and audible alerts to warn of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away
- Tail light offers daylight visibility up to a mile away and is visible within a 220-degree range, so drivers can see you well before the radar sees the vehicle
- Sleek vertical design easily mounts to most road-use bicycles, including racing, touring and commuter styles
- Requires a dedicated radar display unit or wirelessly integrates with compatible Garmin devices (sold separately)
- Battery life: up to 15 hours in flashing mode or 6 hours in solid or night flash mode
- All Garmin Edge units
- All Garmin Fenix units
For more info please visit Garmin
- Varia RTL510
- Mounting Kit
Want more cycling awareness? Check out these other devices: Varia Light, Formula Ghost LED.