The SRAM XX1 Eagle Crankset – AXS Boost Lunar Grey 175 x34t
The all-new XX1 Eagle Crankset is the lightest, stiffest and strongest to date.
That’s right—we said it. We’re not just saying it either: we’ve got the numbers to back up our claim.
The all-new XX1 Eagle Crankset is the first of its kind with a revolutionary new design and technology that redefines how a crankset should work. The new XX1 Eagle Crankset is lighter than anything else on the market, which means you don’t have to worry about dragging around dead weight when you’re out pedaling.
In addition to being lighter than anything else on the market, the new XX1 Eagle Crankset also delivers greater strength and durability than ever before. So not only will your bike be lighter when you use this crankset; it’ll also last longer too!
And did we mention how good this crankset looks? We did? Well then maybe we should say something else about how good it looks: it looks really freaking good!
The XX1 Eagle crankset features a special hollow internal architecture, combined with SRAM’s Carbon Tuned technology to provide extreme stiffness and lightweight. An X-SYNC 2 chainring offers significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability. As a part of the SRAM Eagle ecosystem, this crankset was developed for a superior 1x drivetrain experience.
The XX1 Eagle crankarms are made from carbon fiber, which is stiffer than aluminum and can handle more torque without adding weight to the drivetrain. The hollow internal architecture allows for additional stiffness while reducing weight by as much as 200 grams over other carbon cranksets in its class.
The X-SYNC 2 chainring provides smoother shifts and quieter performance when compared to other designs on the market today. It also has guards that help prevent dirt from getting inside the chainrings during riding so they stay cleaner longer—especially when riding in wet conditions or mud-soaked trails.
SRAM XX1 Eagle Crankset Technology:
- DUB – The relationship between the bottom bracket spindle and the bearing core of DUB Technology. SRAM took a step beyond conventional thinking and made everything simpler-better integrating the relationship between the chainring, crank, spindle, and bottom bracket. It’s this approach to developing a complete system that equals better drivetrain performance.
- SRAM CARBON TUNED – Strength and stiffness where you need it, lightweight like you want it. Proprietary SRAM Carbon lay-up design increases thickness and stiffness at critical stress areas. Tapered, terraced, carbon architecture ensures the greatest weight savings without compromising strength.
- Boost is the standard wheel and drivetrain specification that opens the opportunity for improved frame geometry with shorter chain stays, wider and stiffer suspension pivots, a wider range of chainring options, as well as more clearance for bigger tires and wider, stiffer wheels.
- The new colorway is matched to work with XX1 Eagle AXS enabled componentry.
- Eagle Technology Represents the newest 1x drivetrain technology. Eagle is a lighter, simpler, more durable, and easier-to-use drivetrain. Eagle features all-new 1x components, engineered for even greater durability and performance while maintaining a significant weight advantage over other drivetrain solutions. Eagle technology also provides an expanded gear range of 520%, which is equal to 2×11 drivetrains.
- Sram X-Sync 2 Eagle is the next evolution of SRAM X-Sync Technology. The Aggressive Teeth design provides better chain retention for a smoother, more efficient pedal feel. with a focus on long wear-life, the X-Sync 2 Eagle design reduces friction and the accumulation of mud, grit, and grime.
Learn More about the SRAM XX1 Eagle Crankset here