SIDI MTB Gravel Shoes – Handmade Italian footwear for tough terrain
Sidi MTB Gravel Shoes spec details
- Sidi’s Tecno-3 tensioning system features a flip-up dial and spring-loaded release.
- It may lack the simple two-way micro-adjust of the latest Boa dials, but it offers easy adjustment and holds firm.
- The upper is what sets the Sidi MTB Gravel Shoe apart from other gravel bike shoes though.
- The new Politex material has a supple, suede-like brushed outer, a stretchy mid-layer, and a light, knit-like liner.
- It’s made from recycled materials and is fully recyclable. There’s a shock-absorbing rubber pad on the outside flank to protect your ankle, and rubber toe protection too.
- The well-shaped shoe is generous in volume, but not overly wide. Supremely comfortable, it doesn’t skimp on performance, thanks to the stiffness of the footplate on the Sidi carbon sole.
- Along with Sidi’s signature solid heel cup, this makes the Gravel a very stable shoe without resorting to overt stiffness in the upper.
- At 400.7g each for a size 45, the Sidi MTB Gravel is not the lightest gravel shoe around, but the ride quality more than makes up for it.
SIDI MTB Gravel Shoes Features:
- TECNO-3 PUSH SYSTEM: dials in fit along the entire length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a customized fit. SIDI’s famously reliable and replaceable closures are improved by an all-new proprietary SIDI Wire material that is completely non-binding for intuitive and effortless on-the-fly adjustments.
- SHOCK ABSORBER PROTECTION: Polyurethane shock absorber on the external area with inner padding.
- SIDI HEEL CUP: Reinforced cup that stabilizes and supports the heel. Anatomically shaped plastic reduces heel slip and provides increased power transfer. Provides additional foot protection in the event of a crash.
- RUBBER TOE: Abrasion-resistant material on the toe
- MTB COMPETITION SOLE: Has been specifically studied for this specialty, and may be fitted with two toe spikes on the front for traction in difficult and muddy conditions. The toe spikes are sold separately.