Shimano XTR M9100 Disc Brake and Lever hydraulic disc brake system increases brake rigidity for greater bike control and optimizes braking performance the preferred braking system of XC riders.
With a focus on reduced weight and cross-country tuned stopping power, Shimano XTR Disc Brakes (M9100) provide intuitive modulation so that you can explore your limits with confidence.
Shimano XTR M9100 Disc Brake and Lever Features:
- The 2-piston XTR M9100 brake system offers high-performance brake control with reduced input force at the fingertips
- BR-M9100 1-piece Aluminum caliper
- BL-M9100 Lever provides greater flexibility and an action-optimized cockpit layout
- Magnesium master cylinder
- The BL-M9100 lever can be adjusted to suit any hand or riding style with tooled reach adjust
- Not compatible with finned brake pads
The Shimano XTR Disc Brakes are sold by “left” or “right” complete assemblies. Each one will include its corresponding Lever, hose and fittings, and caliper.
There are no reviews yet.