Shimano SLX M7100 Brakes – The new generation of MTB braking systems
Shimano’s SLX M7100 brakes will provide you with the power and consistent performance to confidently charge down any trail. The new generation of SLX brakes features a re-located handlebar clamp which increases stiffness and reduces flex under heavy braking. The brake also features an updated lever shape with a taller and flatter profile compared to the previous generation brake. The SLX BR-M7100 features a 2-piston caliper making it ideal for XC racing and light trail riding.
Shimano SLX M7100 Brakes Features:
- The SLX M7100 hydraulic disc brake is designed to provide high-performance braking for a variety of MTB riding styles. Includes the brake lever and disc brake caliper.
- The brakes are pre-bled. BL-M7100’s stiffer brake lever design provides added support for aggressive riding.
- Servo Wave Action technology means quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke
- Includes metal pads and hose
- The BR-M7100 2-piston brake caliper is optimized for cross-country riding styles
Shimano SLX M7100 Brakes Specifications:
|ROTOR SIZE COMPATIBILITY||140mm, 160mm, 180mm, 203mm|
|ADJUSTABLE REACH LEVER||Yes|
|BRAKE CALIPER MOUNT TYPE||Post Mount|
|HOSE LENGTH (FRONT)||–|
|HOSE LENGTH (REAR)||–|
|FLUID TYPE||Mineral Oil|
|NUMBER OF PISTONS||2|
|INTENDED USE||XC, Trail|
There are no reviews yet.