Shimano BCR2 Charger for internal Di2 Battery w/Charging Cord
The Shimano BCR2 Charger makes charging your internal Di2 Battery a snap. With its indicator lights that tell you when it’s charging and when it’s fully charged, you don’t have to guess. Plus, a full charge takes just 1. 5 hours. But don’t worry too much about missing a charge–your system will only need to be charged every couple of months.
- All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version
- Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions
- For use with Alfine Di2, Dura-Ace 9070, R9100 and Ultegra 6870/6770 equipped bicycles
- SM-BCR2 Internal battery charger is specific to the SM-BTR2 and IBTDN1101 internal battery (BA9075)
- Includes USB (SM-USB1) power adaptor
- Plugs into SM-EW90 cockpit junction boxes or SC-S705 display unit
- Use with PC to update Di2 component firmware and change system functions with software from www.e-tubeproject.shimano.com
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 12s Di2 Groups
There are no reviews yet.