Whether you’re out on the roads or hitting the trails, Garneau’s new Range Baggy Riding Cycling Shorts will deliver the goods.
Combining the great looks of a pair of mid-length shorts with the comfort benefits of a tight-fitting inner layer – these Range Baggy Cycling Shorts are the perfect versatile addition to your cycling wardrobe. One of the key features that really make these shorts stand out is the innovative power band, engineered to provide extra support without restricting circulation – so you can keep on riding longer and faster.
They Range Shorts are made with a tough, abrasion-resistant fabric to boost durability and also benefit from mesh sections for improved breathability and a little bit of extra stretch. The inner-shorts include a stitched-in chamois pad, to keep you comfortable in the saddle, while the inner leg employs a seamless construction to avoid any extra fabric that could get bunched up.
Keeping it safe both on the road and on the trail is always a priority and these shorts offer reflective hits on the back, front and bottom boost visibility, while flatlock seams make irritation and chafing a thing of the past. Two front pockets and a hook and loop fastener side pocket give you plenty of room to store those essential riding items.
LG Range Baggy Cycling Shorts Features:
- Bottoms Fabric : AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control – Rhino: 2-way stretch breathable woven fabric with DWR treatment
- Inner Technology: Sewn-in AirFit Mesh innershorts with chamois and Powerband
- Bottom Inseam : 10″ / 25.5 cm
- Bottoms Pockets : 2 front pockets and extra side velcro pocket
- Bottoms Visibility Features: Reflective accent
- Bottoms Waist: Elastic waist with drawstring
LG Range Baggy Cycling Shorts Sizing: