THE PISTON 1 BICYCLE FLOOR PUMPS, SOLID CONSTRUCTION AND WORKS ON ANY VALVE
All of Blackburn’s floor pumps work on any type of valve out there, so you don’t have to worry about compatibility. The Piston 1 bicycle floor pump has a steel barrel and rugged construction to handle the abuse of pumping tires all day every day.
- Steel Barrel and Base
- These critical components are welded together to provide a solid foundation to the pump.
- Anyvalve™ Pump Head
- Works great on Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves. No leaking, no fuss, clean and simple.
- 2″ Pressure Gauge
- Dial in tire pressure with our easy-to-read gauge.
- Wide Handle
- 10.5″ width allows for a more comfortable stance.
- Sports needles included.
- Convenient integrated hose keeper on handle.
- Reinforced plastic base, with molded ‘topo map’ pattern.
- 37″ hose to reach valves in stands or car racks.
- PSI and Bar increments on gauge, with vibrant color matched background.
- 140 PSI, 9.7 Bar maximum