Meet the New Outpost Elite Universal Seat Pack by Blackburn
Blackburn developed the Outpost Elite Universal Seat Pack (USP) to work with dropper or standard seatposts, be able to carry a bevy of cargo, and stable enough to not swing around while it does. The Elite Universal Seat Pack is a two part system:
Part 1 of the Universal Seat Pack, is a T6061 Alloy Wing that affixes to your saddle and works with a standard or dropper post.
Part 2 of the Universal Seat Pack is a removable and waterproof dry bag. The bag has a scuba style air bleed valve to assist with compression while off the bike. The wing stays on the bike, the bag comes off and allows you to pack, compress and go ride in the snap of a few buckles.
- The included welded stuff bag will keep all your critical gear dry
- Sometimes you need more space, while other times you need less. This bag expands to accommodate both.
- Bag Fit
- Bikes come in a lot of shapes and sizes. This bag includes adjustable mounting systems to allow fitment to almost ANY bike.
- Dropper Post Compatible
- Designed to not only stabilize your seat pack, but also work with or without dropper posts. The T6061 Aluminum wing bolts to your seat rails for a rock solid mount.
- Purge Valve
- This waterproof dry bag features an air purge valve so that you can pack your bag as tight as you need, roll it down to remove excess air and never worry about leaks.
- No Sway
- Able to carry a bevy of cargo, and stable enough to not swing around while it does.
Blackburn carefully considered what is put in each of the Elite Universal Seat Pack and tailored the compartments, pockets and other features to make sure there is a perfect place for everything.
- Compatible with fixed or dropper seat posts
- Wing mount keeps your load from swaying during pedaling
- Removable dry bag features a purge valve to allow for full compression when packing
- An external shock cord will allow you to carry wet gear, or flip flops outside the bag
- Weight: 572g
- Capacity: 10.5L
Lear More About the Elite Universal Seat Bag: