Muc-Off Dry PTFE Bicycle Chain Lubricant is formulated to hold up to the extreme pressures that are applied to modern drive chains.
This highly versatile, dry weather chain lube has superior penetrative qualities that ensure every part of the chain link is completely lubricated. Our advanced ‘Dry Formula’ creates a clean, durable and protective chain wax layer that inhibits rust development and chain link corrosion. The added PTFE creates exceptionally low surface friction to provide incredible drive chain efficiency without attracting contaminants. It’s clean, and it’s easy to use!
- PTFE addatives reduce friction and energy consumption
- Waxed based formula reduces metal to metal contact
- Excels in dry, dusty conditions
- Protects against rust development and corrosion
- Prevents chain wear
- Does not attract contaminants
- Ideal for MTB, Road and Cyclocross
- Can be applied to chain, cleats, shifters and derailleurs
Directions for use:
- Clean drive chain thoroughly before lube application.
- Ensure drive chain area is dry.
- Apply a moderate amount of PTFE Dry Lube to the inside chain link while spinning pedals in a reverse motion.
- Wipe away any excess lube.
Keep away from heat, sparks and flames. Keep can away from any source of electricity. Do not puncture or incinerate (burn) container. Do not store above 120°F or in direct sunlight. Do not smoke while using. Avoid breathing vapors. Use with adequate ventilation. Intentional inhalation abuse (concentrating and inhaling vapors) may be harmful or fatal.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
CHEMTREC: 1-800-424-9300, 24 HR.