Designed for recreational riders, the Lazer Compact DLX MIPS Helmet holds the Virginia Tech 5-star “Best Available” protection rating.
The Lazer Compact DLX MIPS Helmet includes 20 airflow vents with integrated insect netting, a MIPS layer, and a rear LED light to give you extra confidence as you cruise around town. A refreshingly lightweight option for the recreational cyclist, the MIPS layer gives you extra protection for when the unexpected happens. Awarded the esteemed Virginia Tech 5-star “Best Available” protection rating, you can trust that the Lazer Compact DLX MIPS Helmet is a great choice for your head. The TS+ Fit System adjusts vertically and horizontally to keep the helmet secure on your head over any bumps in the road or trail. On sunny weekend pedals, the visor will keep you from squinting and the 20 airflow vents integrated with insect netting will cool you down. For evening pedals, reflective details and an included rear TS+ LED light keep you visible. The Compact fits everyone, so whether you are sticking to paved paths or venturing onto gravel and dirt trails, this helmet will help protect your head so that you can focus on the adventure ahead!
Lazer Compact DLX MIPS Helmet Spec Table:
- EPS Foam
- Turnfit+ System (TS+)
- 20 vents
- LED Taillight
Lazer Compact DLX MIPS Helmet Features:
- Adjustable Head Basket: This allows the back part of the retention system to be adjusted up and down depending upon your preference and comfort. The nylon ratchet system can be pushed high and out of the way, or low for a feeling of increased security.
- Insect net: Netting on the helmet’s front vents prevents bugs from getting inside the helmet and disturbing your ride.
- The rear LED Light: The rear LED light is integrated into the helmet to improve your visibility from the rear in low light conditions.
- MIPS layer: The Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) helps reduce the risk of rotational brain injury by isolating your head from the rotation of the helmet shell in the event of an impact.
- Turnfit Plus system (TS+): A unique fit system that prevents hotspots or pressure points by making adjustment around the entire circumference of your head.
- Unisize: One size fits all. The helmet shell and fit system are designed to accommodate a wide variety of head sizes and shapes.
- 5-star protection rating: The Virginia Tech impact testing uses the STAR evaluation system to determine the helmet’s ability to reduce linear acceleration and rotational velocity of the head resulting from a range of impacts a cyclist might experience. 5-star indicates the “Best Available” rating possible. Virginia Tech recommends the use of any 4- or 5-star rated helmet.
There are no reviews yet.