Gemini ÄLSAK Performance UD Carbon Seat Post – Lightness, performance, and beauty in a single piece.
Gemini ÄLSAK Performance UD Carbon Seat Post – Patent pending technology… Once again, Gemini managed to develop something you have never seen before. Thanks to the design and manufacturing development, we over-mold the clamp supports, achieving the continuity of the carbon fibers throughout the structure and taking advantage of all its mechanical properties.
Gemini ÄLSAK Performance UD Carbon Seat Post – Designed and Manufactured in Barcelona
Gemini believes is time to change; that is why everything is done at home, where Gemini craftsmen can ensure the excellence of each piece.
Gemini ÄLSAK Performance UD Carbon Seat Post – Unishell body
Simple & elegant. The hollow uni shell body of the seatpost is key to avoid unnecessary material; undesired weight. By laminating the shell, greater continuity of carbon fibers is achieved, improving the structural behavior of the composite.
Gemini ÄLSAK Performance UD Carbon Seat Post – Features:
- Forged Carbon, Hypercars technology in your Seatpost
- Innovation even in the smallest parts makes ÄLSAK unique and cutting-edge.
- Applying more than 100 Tons of pressure with temperature, to achieve the maximum resistance of the carbon and a better distribution of fibers throughout the jaw.
- Titanium hardware
- The best demands the best: 100% titanium hardware and pivots, a TOP seat post with TOP materials. A lightweight saddle clamping with a large mount surface
- Oversized Clamp
- To avoid shear stresses on the saddle rails, Älsak has a large clamping surface on the cradle to prevent damage to the saddle rails, especially the carbon ones.
Gemini ÄLSAK Performance UD Carbon Seat Post | Tested to pass critical conditions | To develop the best components, we carry out all the tests in house
Gemini ÄLSAK Performance UD Carbon Seat Post Tech Specs:
- Layup: Performance (provides maximum stiffness and strength.)
- Length: 40mm
- Diameter: 31.6mm, 30.9mm
- Decal: White
- Weight: ~130gr
Check out the 12K Carbon version here.