Fillmore Valves Tubeless Bike Valves
Reserve has rewritten the future of tubeless systems with the introduction of the all-new Fillmore Valves Tubeless Bike Valves, a completely new take on tubeless valve designs. The patented Fillmore valve represents a game-changing leap forward in technology, with a high-flow design that eases tubeless setup and eliminates the traditional, delicate, clog-inciting valve core of yesteryear.
3 X airflow makes seating and inflating tires a snap
With three times the airflow of a Presta valve, the Fillmore Valves Tubeless Bike Valves’ beauty is more than skin deep. It’s a true performance upgrade that makes seating and inflating tires a snap.
Airs down to the perfectly dialed tire pressure
Unthread the Fillmore Valves Tubeless Bike Valves valve cap slightly and press to air down. A couple of psst-pssts and you’re at the perfectly dialed tire pressure. Trailside tire pressure adjustments have never been easier.
Eliminates clogging and busts through dry sealant
The Fillmore Valves Tubeless Bike Valves self-clearing poppet eliminates clogging by breaking through sealant build-up. Plus, it’s compatible with tire inserts for free-flowing inflation no matter what.
Fillmore Valves Tubeless Bike Valves Features:
- High Flow: 3X airflow makes seating tires a snap
- No Clog: Eliminates clogging and busts through dry sealant
- Micro-Adjust: Airs down to the perfectly dialed tire pressure
- Direct-Inject: Coreless design for no-fuss injection of sealant
- 50mm Fillmore Valve – Rim Depth – 18mm to 28mm
- Installing Fillmore Valves Tubeless Bike Valves is just as easy as installing Presta or Schrader valves on your wheels.
- Remove your tire from your tubeless rim. Dispose of sealant and wipe rim clean
- Unscrew and remove the existing valve
- Unscrew the Fillmore valve cap completely and remove the nut from the existing valve
- Push Fillmore valve through valve opening in the rim
- Thread valve nut onto the body of Fillmore valve
- Mount tire onto the rim
- Use a fine-tipped sealant bottle or injector to add sealant through Fillmore
- Attach pump and inflate the tire to manufacturer specification
- Screw Fillmore valve cap over valve end and secure
- Go ride
There are no reviews yet.