Looking for a sturdy rear rack for a disc brake bike? Look no further! Meet the EX-1 Expedition Disc Bicycle Rack by Blackburn.
Based on Jim Blackburn’s original design, the EX-1 Expedition Disc Bicycle Rack is where it all started for us. Constructed of aircraft grade aluminum the EX-1 is simple, versatile and solid. This version has been updated to fit bicycles with disc brakes.
- Our mounting system works with disc brake frames and bikes lacking rear dropout rack mounts
- Lower mounting points attach to included extra-long QR skewer
- Three strut design for maximum load control
- 12mm gauge aircraft-grade aluminum rod ensures long lasting durability
- Fits both wide and narrow tire
- Fits 26″ and 700c frames
- Compatible with CoPilot Limo rear child carrier
- 535 grams
- 40lbs/18.2kg carrying capacity
- Compatibility: Fits 26” 650b/27.5”, 700c and 29” wheels (29” compatibility on EX-1 Disc models after 2013)
No Disc brakes on your bike? No problem, check out the Grid 1 rear rack instead.