The Bike Cleaner Concentrate has arrived!
That’s right; Muc-Off’s relentless R&D team made the Nano Tech Bicycle Cleaner THAT much better by creating a handy refill pouch! It’s the same award winning cleaner but in concentrate form! Just one 500ml pouch will make two liters bottles of Nano Tech Bicycle Cleaner!
Re-using is even better for the environment than recycling, and that’s what makes the Bicycle Cleaner Concentrate so amazing. Each bike wash Concentrate pouch uses 89% less packaging than the equivalent 2 bottles of 1 liter Muc-Off Bicycle Cleaner. So don’t chuck out your old bike wash bottle; save it and save the planet. Don’t have a bicycle cleaner bottle, easy to solve, just go down to your local hardware, gardening store and get a good one with a foam spray.
It gets even better. The Bicycle Cleaner concentrate can also be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrate form and it really works like a charm in Muc-Off’s X3 Chain Cleaning Tool! How’s that for multi-use?
In case you were wondering, the Bicycle Cleaner Concentrate is safe to use on your bike’s frame, forks, headsets, shock units, bars, grips, seats, pivot points, rims, wheels, spokes, hubs, disc brakes, suspension parts, gears/sprockets, aluminium, anodized metal, paintwork, chrome, carbon fibre, steel, plastics, composites, decals and rubber.
Nano Tech Bike Cleaner Features:
- 500ml pouch = 2 litres of Bike Cleaner at $10 per litre!
- Highly cost effective!
- Quickly and safely cleans using Nano Technology
- 500ml pouch makes 2 litres of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
- Powerful degreaser in concentrate form
- Uses 89% less packaging that two 1 Ltr Muc-Off bottles
- Safe on all surfaces including carbon fibre & anodised metal
- Will not harm seals, brake pads or rotors
Directions to use Muc-Off’s Nano Tech Bike Cleaner:
- Step 1 – Shake pouch to activate formula.
- Step 2 – Fill a 1L Muc-Off Bike Cleaner bottle with 750ml of water before adding 250ml of Bike Cleaner Concentrate (see pouch indicator for accurate measuring).
- Step 3 – Shake bottle vigorously to mix the water and Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Step 4 – Rinse bike thoroughly then apply Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Step 5 – Leave for 3-5 minutes, and agitate any stubborn grime with a brush or sponge.
- Step 6 – Rinse bike with fresh, clean water.
- If you are using Bike Cleaner Concentrate as a degreaser, simply apply directly to drive chain area directly from the pouch. Leave for approximately 30 seconds before agitating area with a brush and then rinsing with fresh water.
Contains: Tetrasodium ethylene diamine tetraacetate and Alcohols, C12-14, ethoxylated, sulfates, sodium salts. Avoid contact with the eyes. Avoid prolonged skin contact.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
FIRST AID: Eye Contact: Immediately flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention if irritation persists. Skin Contact: Rinse with water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician or poison center for advice.CHEMTREC: 1-800-424-9300 24HR.
WARNING: Cancer – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Only contents are readily biodegradable to internationally recognised standards.
CHEMTREC: 1-800-424-9300, 24 HR.