More than just a good looking car rack.
There is a place where function and form collide. Where practical becomes practically gallery–worthy. And this is the place where the Bones car rack was conceived by Saris and famed Italian designer Fabio Pedrini.
Awarded 4.5 out of 5 stars from Bicycling Magazine, Bones has proven that it’s more than just another rear–mounted car rack, it’s a tested statement of style, design, convenience and durability.
Made in the USA!
- Arc-based design fits over most spoilers and separates bikes on different levels.
- Injection-molded arms and legs are the strongest on the market.
- Rubberized feet protect car and coated straps protect bike.
- Color: Black
- Car rack carries 2 bikes (35lbs/bike).
- Spring buckle straps with vinyl-coated hooks.
- Strongest frame on the market.
- Built with 100% recyclable materials.
- Rust-free injection molded plastic.
- Articulated rubber feet to protect paint.
- Ratcheting anti-sway straps for a secure hold.
- Arc–based design separates bikes on different levels.
- Car rack frame fits over most spoilers.
- Compatible with most vehicles—consult the Saris Fit Guide for approved fits.
- Meets European Union regulations. View this product’s European certification.
- Patents issued and pending.
- Lightweight at 9 lbs.