Abus Tresor 1385 Chain With Combination Lock is Subtle and Modern
With the Abus Tresor 1385 Chain With Combination Lock, you will find the perfect chain lock to secure your bicycle.
Equipped with a combination of numbers, the lock is easy to use. The complete plastic coating of the lock body and the distinctive textile hose of the chain prevent damage to the paint on the bicycle to be secured.
Abus Tresor 1385 Chain With Combination Lock Tech & Features:
- 7 mm square chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork
- The chain is made of specially hardened steel
- Two-component molded digits guarantee life-long visibility
- Special touch protection for higher security against unauthorized access to the code through manipulation of the mechanism
- Individually settable code
- Easy to transport as the chain can be wrapped compactly around the seat post or stowed in a bag or pannier. See Bags for more stowage options.
- Good protection at medium theft risk
- Recommended for securing good bicycles
- The longer the chain, the easier the bicycle can be locked to a fixed object
- 1050 gr (2.31 Lbs)
- Length 110cm (43.31 in)
There are no reviews yet.