The Wait Is Over… A True-And-Tested …. From-The-Ground-Up Designed….No-Frills Pump-Platform Is Here! — No Pedaling Required.
Launched late in 2018 (MY19) by Devinci Cycles and spurred by pumptrack aficionados at Devinci HQ comes the SABBATH Pump Track Dirt Jumper Mountain Bike. Rolling on some 26” hoops, single speed, hard tail bike comes with all the right angles to make it your perfect bike to take FUN to a new level. Now in tis second year, the Devinci Sabbath s promise to make your days at the park the best they can be, continues to deliver as more and more take to the slopes and pump their bike to finish lines across the mob world.
The Sabbath comes designed thinking only of making a bike that is specially capable and best suited for pump track and dirt jumping. So here are some of the highlights:
- The perfect wheel size when it comes to pumptrack & dirt-jumping. Tire clearance for up to 26’’ x 2.4’’.
Pike Dj fork with 100mm of travel
- Light enough to boost higher, stiff enough to shred berms.
- Threaded BB for headache-free removal and maintenance.
Thru-Axle 142mm rear hub spacing
- For the optimal single speed chain tension. Also compatible with derailleur and up to 36T chainring.
- Like all Devinci frames, the Sabbath is backed up with a lifetime warranty.
“Made in Canada” — Something you don’t see every day.
- Frames built from 6066-T6 aluminum tubesets offer superior durability, incredible stiffness, and a knockout strength-to-weight ratio exclusive to Devinci bikes.
Credits: Images provided by Devinci, pinkbike, and our good friend and local dirt jumper @bmb_ben.