Check out our Youtube Video Review of the Basso Venta Carbon Road Bike
On this video we take a close look at the BASSO Venta. The least expensive bike of the BASSO lineup but just as beautiful and fully featured packed road carbon bike.
This no-compromise Italian road bike is as beautiful as its higher priced counterparts and packs a punch of performance that will blow your mind even on your first ride. BASSO has refined the Venta model over the last 20 years culminating on this all-around platform that is just as home in the mountains, the local group ride, and the weekend race.
- All carbon construction
- Oversized bottom bracket
- Reinforced head tube junction
- Less torsional stress and more power transfer = more energy for the final sprint and more speed.
- Internal cable routing
- Integrated seat post mount.
- Disc /Rim brake version available
- Straight fork and compact rear triangle, extra responsive handling performance, agile enough for even the fastest most technical situations
- However, a more relaxed geometry gives additional comfort for long rides.
- 7 sizes to choose from
- 2 group set configurations
- 2 color choices
This is the bike for the bike enthusiast that is wanting a top-level bike without the price tag. A bike that will conquer any local race setting, and still be comfortable for those weekend group rides and grand fondos. A bike that offers unparalleled look and construction, with design features only a true Italian brand can deliver.
Visit the BASSO website to learn more.